Fast Facts About Us!
- PRISM stands for “People for the Rights of Individuals of Sexual Minorities.” We are also people for the rights of individuals of gender minorities, but it ruins our acronym. (An alternative we’ve suggested is the Organization for the Rights of Gender And Sexual Minorities, or ORGASM, but somehow we’ve not yet committed to it.
- We meet every Monday at 9 pm in Monroe 240. Unless our meeting needs more space than usual, in which case we might kick it up a floor. But we’ll always leave a note in Monroe 240, usually on the whiteboard, so check there first.
- We are on facebook at UMW Prism and on tumblr.
- We are a safe space to explore and learn about issues related to gender and sexuality, and to connect with other UMW students doing the same.
- We would love to see you there!
- If you’ve been on the internet at all in the last few months, you have already seen this video of a hamster eating a tiny burrito, but it will do your heart good to see it again.